To find another comprehensive guide to requesting books during the renovation, you can go to the following link: https://www.coloradocollege.edu/library/renovation/index.html
Follow these six steps to get your book:
1. Look up a book using the TIGER search bar. You can search under keywords, subjects, title, author, etc.-- whatever best fits your approach.
2. Once you find the book you want, click on the title.
3.At the top of the page, just above the search bar, click on the "Request Item" button.
4. Enter your last name and Tiger #.
5. Confirm your request and view the schedule to see the approximate time when you can pick up your book.
6. Come to the circulation desk to check out your book! Don't forget your Gold Card!
Text a Question to
a Librarian 719-387-5441