If you lost your CC Gold Card and then replaced it, you'll need to notify the Circulation Desk so they can re-register your new I.D. number.  There may also be a systems change you are unaware of so that your Gold Card number does not match that on file with the Circulation Desk. Or, if you have outstanding fines or overdue items, you may have to resolve those issues first.  The Circulation Desk number is 389-6184.

Related Topics

Contact Us